Graph of how much sleep is needed for a person depending on their age. Infants – Up to 18 hours, 1-12 months – 14-18 hours, 1-3 years – 12-15 hours, 3-5 years – 11-13 hours, 5-12 years – 9-11 hours, Teens – 9-10 hours, Adults – 7-8 hours, Pregnant Women – Varies
- Bedroom Spring Cleaning
- National Sleep Awareness Week: How Much Sleep Do We Really Need?
- Spring Forward Into Better Sleep
- Sleep Disorder Myths
- Sleep Apnea and Heart Attacks
- How to Avoid a Sleepy New Year
- He Knows When You’re Awake: 5 Ways to Get Kids to Sleep on Christmas Eve
- Does Turkey Really Make You Sleepy?
- You Can’t Cheat Sleep
- Fall Back: Tips to Adjust to the End of Daylight Savings
- Getting Your Kids To Sleep After Trick Or Treating
- Effects of Insomnia