Dr. Timothy Hoelscher – Sleep Centers of Middle Tennessee. Dr. Timothy J. Hoelscher received his bachelor’s degree from the University of Minnesota Morris in 1979 and his Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology from Memphis Slale University in 1984.
- Sleep Apnea and Heart Attacks
- How to Avoid a Sleepy New Year
- He Knows When You’re Awake: 5 Ways to Get Kids to Sleep on Christmas Eve
- Does Turkey Really Make You Sleepy?
- You Can’t Cheat Sleep
- Fall Back: Tips to Adjust to the End of Daylight Savings
- Getting Your Kids To Sleep After Trick Or Treating
- Effects of Insomnia
- Sleep Center Services
- 4 Reasons to Get a Good Night Sleep
- Support and Communication Plays Key Role in Treatment of Sleep Apnea
- Sleep Apnea Treatments