Dr. Timothy Hoelscher – Sleep Centers of Middle Tennessee. Dr. Timothy J. Hoelscher received his bachelor’s degree from the University of Minnesota Morris in 1979 and his Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology from Memphis Slale University in 1984.
- How to Tell if CPAP Therapy Is Working for You
- Sleep Apnea Relief: 8 Simple Ways to Complement Your Sleep Apnea Treatment
- How To Prepare Your Sleep For Daylight Savings Time This Fall
- Sleep Apnea Symptoms: 7 Serious Signs You Might Have Sleep Apnea
- How Menopause Affects Your Sleep
- 6 Common Reasons Why You Snore and When It’s a Problem
- How To Use Your Sleep Cycle For Your Best Sleep
- What Happens to My Brain When I’m Sleep Deprived?
- Does Sleep Apnea Cause Weight Gain? Here’s What You Need to Know
- Insomnia May Increase Risk Of Death
- Top 5 Tips To Help You Fall Asleep and Stay Asleep
- Shedding Light on a Mysterious Sleep Disorder: Is Insomnia Genetic?