Dr. Timothy Hoelscher – Sleep Centers of Middle Tennessee. Dr. Timothy J. Hoelscher received his bachelor’s degree from the University of Minnesota Morris in 1979 and his Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology from Memphis Slale University in 1984.
- Shedding Light on a Mysterious Sleep Disorder: Is Insomnia Genetic?
- Sleep Like a Baby: The Snoring Solutions You Need for a Good Night’s Rest
- Trouble Sleeping? 7 Common Causes of Insomnia
- Taking Snoring Seriously: A Trusted Guide to Long-Term Relief
- The Surprising Connection Between Snoring, Sleep Apnea, and Alzheimer’s Disease
- National Blood Pressure Education Month: Sleep and Hypertension
- Don’t Let Snoring Destroy Your Health and Your Relationship
- Bedroom Spring Cleaning
- National Sleep Awareness Week: How Much Sleep Do We Really Need?
- Spring Forward Into Better Sleep
- Sleep Disorder Myths
- Sleep Apnea and Heart Attacks