For your convenience, our office forms are available here to download and print. These forms are in pdf format. You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print these files. If you do not have Adobe Acrobat Reader, you can download it now by clicking here.
Sleep Study Cost
To find out about the cost of a sleep study or other medical services, please contact your insurance company. To read about how we differ from a hospital-affiliated sleep lab click here.
Prescriptions If you are a current patient, you are on certain types of medications, and you have been seen in our office recently, you may request a prescription refill by telephone. To request a refill, please call (615) 427-4228 for the Sleep Center of Murfreesboro. Please leave a message with our staff with the following information:
- Full name
- Date of birth
- Medication you would like refilled, including the dose
- Name of prescribing physician at our facility
- Pharmacy If you are requesting a medication that requires you to take a prescription with you to the pharmacy (e.g., stimulant medication), please indicate the date you would like to pick up the prescription. It will be left for you at the front desk. If it is necessary for you to discuss the refill with one of our staff, please leave a message requesting a call back.
Please allow up to 24 hours for our staff to return your call. If it is urgent that our staff return your call quickly, please indicate so in your message. Our staff will call you back as soon as possible. We cannot guarantee same-day response on prescription refills.
PLEASE NOTE: The Sleep Centers of Middle Tennessee reserves the right to require a follow-up appointment before refilling medications, if this is deemed necessary.
Order CPAP/BiPAP Supplies
Please fill out the form below: If you are a current patient, you are on CPAP/BiPAP, and you have been seen in our office recently, you may request PAP supplies by telephone or by e-mail. To request supplies by telephone, please call (615) 427-4228 for the Sleep Center of Murfreesboro. Please leave a message with our staff with the following information:
* Full name
* Date of birth
* PAP supplies needed
* Name of prescribing physician at our facility
* Name of your durable medical equipment
(DME) provider If it is necessary for you to discuss the supplies with one of our staff, please leave a message requesting a call back. Please allow up to 24 hours for our staff to return your call. If it is urgent that our staff return your call quickly, please indicate so in your message. Our staff will call you back as soon as possible. We cannot guarantee same-day response on PAP supplies. To order supplies electronically, please fill out the form (above/right).
PLEASE NOTE: The Sleep Centers of Middle Tennessee reserves the right to require a follow-up appointment before ordering PAP supplies, if this is deemed necessary.
Billing & Financial Information
Insurance As a service to our patients we will complete and submit insurance forms to your insurance carrier. You will be asked to present your insurance card at your first visit, and our staff may need to verify this information at subsequent office visits. Please notify our staff of any changes in your insurance and/or personal information (i.e., name, address, phone number) to maintain accuracy in our billing. We are service providers for the following plans:
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- United Healthcare .
- ..and many others
Please contact us with questions about your insurance coverage.
Financial Policy We are happy that you have chosen Sleep Centers of Middle Tennessee to provide your health care needs. We are committed to providing the best care and service available. As part of this commitment, it is important that you have a clear understanding of our financial policies. Our staff will be glad to answer any questions you may have. For questions regarding billing please contact Lisa Roberson at (615) 427-4228.
* Caldwell, J.P. (2003). Sleep: The complete guide to sleep disorders and a better night’s sleep. Boston: Firefly Books.
* Dement, W. (2000). The promise of sleep. New York: Random House.
* Kryger, M. (2004). A woman’s guide to sleep disorders. New York: McGraw-Hill.
* Sandhansu, C. (2001). 100 questions about sleep and sleep disorders. San Francisco: Blackwell Science, Inc.
* Weissbluth, M. (1999). Healthy sleep habits, happy child. Chicago: Ballantine Books.
PLEASE NOTE: The above-referenced resources are just a beginning. Many other resources exist, and can be found by consulting the sites and/or books listed above